The ability to operate and shoot a firearm successfully in low-light conditions is a critical skill for anyone who relies on a firearm for personal protection. Low-Light Pistol Mechanics will help students increase their probability of prevailing in a low-light encounter by teaching them the techniques to deploy a white light in conjunction with a handgun. This course focuses heavily on handheld light techniques, including drawing, reloading, and performing weapon manipulations.
Topics of instruction include:
- Low-light environment overview
- Handheld flashlight selection
- Weapon-mounted lights techniques
- Handheld flashlight shooting techniques
- Using white light to PID targets
- Weapon handling while using handheld lights
- Onehanded shooting
This class will be conducted in our climate controlled indoor range during regular business hours.
Brass cased ammo only: No steel core, penetrator, AP, green tip, or ammunition that could damage steel targets or steel bullet traps
- Pistol, 3 magazines, holster, and sturdy belt
- 350 pistol rounds
- Quality handheld flashlight is required
- Spare batteries
- Appropriate range gear